Create A Memorial
Submit An Announcement
Forever in our hearts
Forever in our hearts
Fida Aschkar was born on October 10 1966 and died on March 14 2021.
My dear childhood friend…. what fun we had in Tesano. I always thought we would meet again. Your memories will always be treasured. May God grant you eternal rest Foufou. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
On Tuesday October 11th, 1966 heaven sent us a beautiful soul
Fida! Fidel! Foufou! 55! Rebel without a cause!
To know him was to love him♥️
He was kind hearted, free spirited, intelligent, funny, had a heart of gold, the warmest contagious smile and boy was he stubborn! (with a cause☺️)
Foufou survived so many health challenges and endured so much pain. He was a fighter but alas …….. on Sunday March 14th, 2021 heaven gained an Angel 😇
A light has gone out of our lives, but our happy memories remain……. these build special bridges to him, with our love♥️
We are so thankful for his life; for being a part of it.
May the good Lord we serve have mercy on his soul and embrace him into eternal rest 🙏🏽♥️🌹
A tribute, a memory, a message...
My brother Fou Fou R.I.P.
You are amongst angels now
I am crying writing this down
You had a smile for every frown
And laughter for any clown.
A lion has left us. Till we meet my dearest friend.
Ode to 55 :
You were looking for,
The Rowdiest :
Never met anybody rowdier.
A Friend :
He was the friendliest.
A Socializer :
Nobody could light up a place like you.
Rugged Guy :
They don’t make them any tougher.
Pleasurable Guy :
He was much nicer than me.
Laborious Guy :
Even sick and diminished he was there for you.
Faithful Man :
His name was Fidaa.
A Brother :
He could have been that also for you.
You were looking for.
Your smile, laugh and gentle presence… Larger than life❤️
Gone but forever alive in my heart.. rest peacefully bro, till we meet again.. rest in peace ❤️
RIP foufou! Your love for life and simplicity must always be remembered🙏🏻♥️
Tu étais mon ami le plus cher et le plus précieux et tu laisses un vide immense que personne ne comblera jamais. Aujourd’hui les mots semblent petits pour dire ta générosité, ton intelligence, ta culture et ton amour des autres. Si j’ai eu une chance dans ma vie c’est d’avoir croisé ton chemin et de t’avoir connu. Et j’espère qu’un jour je retrouverai la haut car sur terre sans toi c’est le grand désert… I love you so much Rest In Peace dear Foufou.
Bro Fidaa you will be missed
Rest In Peace
Foufs! Rest well bro, you’ve always been free-spirited.
I will miss your smile, your sparkling eyes and your big heart. You left us early cousin, broke our hearts, kept us speechless. May you rest in peace habibi Fufu.
I thank the good Lord, for giving me the opportunity to share your beautiful soul for a time.
Sleep well my dear dear brother and friend.
May you sleep painlessly, in the Lords House.
The sound of your laughter still rings in my ears; I want to keep it that way forever….
Foufou, what can I say?You were a beautiful soul. Your infectious heartfelt laughter emanating from the pit of your belly even in the face of adversity will ne er be forgotten. You were loved and always will be. Rest in perfect peace dear Fida.
You’ll always be present in my thoughts uncle fufu. I know you’re in a better place now. Thank you for the lessons, thank you for the laughter, thank you for the memories. I love you ❤️🕊
Probably few people know how forgiving you have been in your life towards all those that did wrong to you.
Fewer people would also not know how much physical pain you’ve had to endure day in and day out as the result of your poor health.
Fidaa the strength you faced this life with is to say the least Exemplary.
You are one of those saints that lived amongst us and now you’re gone. Saints are not only made in Rome.
You will be missed. And a lot. Rest In Peace Fidaa. Please Rest In Peace.
Your email address will not be published.
Upload Image (Allowed file types: jpg, gif, png, maximum file size: 2MB.
Fill your name to avoid message being labeled as anonymous
Click on the Submit an Announcement button, the megaphone icon or new announcements to open the forms
Select the announcement type. Fill form with personal details of your loved one. Use the ADD MORE button to add extra event details. Then CREATE BUTTON to submit your announcement.
Add an image of your loved one, their biography and farewell message. Click on MORE INFORMATION to add an event. Submit the form for approval.
Add personal information of your loved one. Click on MORE INFORMATION to tell us more.
Use the drop-down to select your preferred theme and click next
Click on the create memorial button, tombstone icon or new memorial to open the forms
1. You must not do or attempt to do anything that is unethical or illegal on this site.
2. Refrain from doing anything that is inappropriate; or which might bring the Site into disrepute.
3. Desist from posting content that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy or reputation.
4. Under no circumstance should you post pictures, videos or material depicting images of dead bodies, post-mortem photography and mourning portraits.
5. Do not deliberately publish any material or make comments that will cause distress, anguish and pain to others.
6. Before posting someone’s personal information, ensure that you obtain that individual’s consent.
7. Never post something you have no reason to believe is true.
8. Do not use the Site to defame, harass, threaten, or offend any person.
9. Refrain from tampering with or modifying the Site.
10. Do not knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features that will damage or interfere with the Site.
11. Facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts is prohibited.
12. You are prohibited from using the Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business or for any commercial purpose without our prior consent.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content